Camping for Members & Exhibitors
*** Attention ***
New Entrance for Campers - Enter off 2nd Concession NOT off Wilhelm Road
The N.A.P.A. camping committee would like to see everyone have a safe and very enjoyable weekend. The following rules will hopefully make every ones camping experience fair, fun and memorable. We very strongly want these rules adhered to.
1. Members and Exhibitors Camping is FREE without Hydro.
2. Members and Exhibitors with Hydro pay $20.00 for 3 days.
3. If you are Not a Member or Exhibitor it is $20.00 for camping, plus $20.00 if you want Hydro plus the purchase of a Weekend Pass for each person camping for the weekend.
4. Each campsite is 18 ft. wide. Your camper, tent and any awnings must be contained within these boundaries. Extra vehicles or visitors cars MUST be contained in your camping boundaries, NOT out in the roadway. If vehicles cannot be contained in your camping spot then they must be parked out in the parking lot and visitors can walk into the campground. This is not only important to allow people to move freely, but more importantly as a safety issue for fire trucks or ambulances in the event of an emergency.
5. All alcohol must be kept and consumed on your campsite.
6. Everyone is to conduct themselves in a discreet and courteous manner. Please no foul language! Any unacceptable behavior will mean the Niagara Regional Police will be notified.
7. Everyone is to be reasonably quiet by 11:00 p.m. ... and all generators are to be shut off by 11:00 p.m. also.
8. No one can camp alone if they are under 16 years of age. Anyone under 16 years of age must be the responsibility of an adult that will be sleeping on the grounds.
Camping site reservations are on a first come first served basis.
To register please contact: Ken Angle at 289-820-8972
Copyright © 2009-2018 Niagara Antique Power Association Inc. All rights reserved.